Thursday, August 9, 2007

Pandan Chiffon Cake


Baked this last week too! My new pandan chiffon cake. Haahaa... Looks nice but upside down hor.... how come the sides n center all not brown? Still wondering what went wrong? Izzit I greased the sides of the pan which I shouldn't? Hmmm......


Flipped over but "bald" at the side.... Top was brown! I guess my tube pan was too low for baking chiffon cake? The cake will rised over the edge of the pan, that's why it's impossible for me to flip over once I removed the cake from the oven... Time to get a new pan liao... $$$...


This is the cut-out piece... How izzit? Can pass or not? Heehee... I feel that the cake is still not "chiffon" enough... Haa... Not many "holes" in the cake hor! Only that it tasted really like chiffon cake!

Well, my girl need supper before bed so she won't wake up for night feeds. So, dh feed her this cake! Wah, she loves it! She can finished a piece of this size!! Kudo to her! Or to me? Haaa...

No comments: