Friday, August 17, 2007

Lam's Abalone Soup 《阿南鲍鱼汤》


Dh brought me to Lam's Abalone Soup 《阿南鲍鱼汤》 at Race Course Road yesterday. Actually been there few times already, this is the 1st time that I took a photo of what I'm having! Dh gave up on commenting anything abt me taking photos of the food but the nosey one is my ds! He keeps asking: "Mummy, why are you taking photos of the food ah? Who are you going to show the photos to?" Blah blah... haaa... Made me so pai seh! ;")

Okie, this time both dh & I had the same dish. We ordered the Shark's Fin Noodle (巧手鲍翅面). As you can see that this dish really looks like shark's fin soup & it tasted like it w the extra noodles, veg & mushrooms! Saw something which looks like tou-fu on the top left hand corner? That's a small piece of ABALONE! Really dun hv enough of the abalone leh... too small leh!


This dish is called Braised Pork w Bun (中华汉包). The chinese name for it was funny! But no doubt, it's really a chinese style burger! Dh love this dish! It's a must everytime we visit this noodle house.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

After reading you site, Your site is very useful for me .I bookmarked your site!