Thursday, October 18, 2007

Brownie Muffins


This is what I had baked after the break... Brownie Muffins!!! Got this recipe from Imperial Kitchen (IK) forum. Hiazzz... skills did not improve huh! The top is still as ugly! Haahaa... Balding Brownie! Can see the chocolate chips on top? Had added chocolate, white chocolate & coffee chips in them!


Internal looks soft & moist huh! Guess this what it is supposed to look & taste like as described in the IK forum. They tasted nice but I felt that the 3 teaspoonfuls of cocoa powder is too much...

Maybe I can't take too much cocoa coz everytime I followed the recipe to put the required amount of cocoa, I felt sick after eating...

My comments for this bake:
1) I had spent about 35mins on baking the muffins! Guess i poured slightly over 1/2 cup of mixture into each muffin cup, therefore all my muffins still wet after 20-25mins of baking! Next time cannot be so greedy!

2) My chocolate chips still stuck at the bottom of the cups after I overturned the baked muffin to it drop out. I had to "dig" the chocolate chips out after that. Suppose to be like that so there are chocolate chips at the top & bottom of the muffin?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hi...i m from IK, do u have permission to reproduce the recipe?