Saturday, September 22, 2007

Where have I been lately?

Woah, this is a long break! I had not baked anything for nearly a month! Had been very busy lately with my personal stuffs. Can refer to my personal blog for more info (if anyone is interested lah)! Heehee..

Some readers might think that I had forsake my divine-cafe for good. Haahaa! Well, no lah. Juz that too many things had happened lately! Although I am still online everyday but not blogging lor... Like my hdd been formatted & all impt data gonez. Had spent a few weeks running here n there to look for solutions at repair shops or online. Spending more time at PPCSG forum after buying my HTC TyTN II. Spending more time at Facebook playing with Pirates game. Went for a short KL trip last weekends; having headaches & aching shoulders etc! Hiaazzzz...

Anyway I'm back! Interested readers pls check back again! :)

No comments: