Monday, September 17, 2007

Cupcakes


This is what I had just baked on friday night. It's cupcakes with frosting! Had been wanting to try frosting but was lazy. So this time, I made up my mind to try it out & not wasting the piping tips which I had bought long ago. Heehee...

The orange colour frosting was my 1st try, not so nice huh. Flat & too little cream. Used a small tip so end up w such result! 2nd try was the yellow topping, which is a durian flavouring, better but think I had piped too much cream with the biggest tip! Lastly was the green toppings, which is a pandan flavouring. Piped with a medium-size tip.


Closed up view of my cupcakes.

Comments for the frostings was too sweet & still can taste the powdery icing sugar... Actually the best match was the orange flat topping as the cream was not a lot, goes well with the cupcake.

Big fat frosting... nice to see but too sweet to be eaten!!! Had to scrap off the frosting before consuming the cupcakes.

2 comments:

Nails...etcetera with Priscilla ! said...

Colourful ... practice more !! Maybe can start a cupcake biz like some....Good Luck!

Elmoht said...

Hi paw paw, tks for yr encouragement! Really need more more more practice!! But I found the cakes part not as nice!! So sad!!! Practice!!!! :)