Thursday, September 6, 2007

Sakae Matsu


Went Comex Show on 30th Aug. As I was craving for sushi, dh decided to go Sakae Sushi for an early dinner. He ordered the Sakae Matsu! It's a party set! Woah, really had a full sushi dinner as I wanted!!!! But this set costed him $38.00, juz for the 2 of us! :p


Closed-up view of our party set! Saw the 4 salmon rolls in the center? That's my favourite, the "Hana Premium Maki"! Too bad, this set dun have "Chuka Kurage Gunkan" - the sushi topped w jellyfish.


Side Track: Lousy service we rec'd:
There wasn't any Q yet when we arrived at Sakae Sushi coz we were slightly before dinner time. A man cut in front of me & made a "quick" takeaway order! Well, let him go 1st lor... he ordered takeaway, maybe he is really rushing for time. So we Q behind him. But he took quite a while on his ordering, flipping the menu front & back.

Saw the manager walking around & din even bother to ask me what am I waiting for! I couldn't have come "WITH" that man as my dh & kids were with me (So many ppl Q-ing juz for a takeaway?)! Anyway, I "thought" that we are supposed to Q until our turn then they will served us! Nevermind, just Q lor while I lectured my kids to wait patiently for our turn!

Then a japanese couple came walking in (not Q-ing behind us) & the manager went ahead & usher them in! Wah so angry leh, somemore after usher them in, she walked around again. So my 1st impression was: "Oh Shit, 原来不用 Q up one lah! And we stupidly stand at the entrance for so long! Then what the hell is the "Queue Here" sign doing at the entrance?"

Anyway, my face was very black when the man in front finished his order & make way for us to go in! The cashier & the manager then looked at each other & give us a shocking face. Well, I really dunno if they think we came with the "takeaway" man or we were invisible or what!

When the cashier ushered us to a seat, I asked her izzit that customers no need to Q up for this restaurant? She say "Yes, need to Q!"... still giving me a shocking face, maybe she scare I will complain them? Dh say dun complain lor, THIS IS SINGAPORE CUSTOMER SERVICE! Give up lah! So I juz kept quiet & look at the menu lor.

Anyway, during the dinner, I keeps seeing the manager walking around our table but never talk to us. Just keeps walking & looking at us? Are we aliens or what?

1 comment:

Lee Chien said...

hey, you have nice blog.. just dropped by to say hi..